Horizons at Foote K-8th Grade Program Admissions
(Online Application will stay open until late June)
LINKS TO THE APPLICATION ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FIRST SO YOU HAVE ALL THE APPROPRIATE INFORMATION FOR APPLYING.
First: Is my child eligible to apply to Horizons at Foote?
(See FAQs for additional information on the APPLY page)
- Kindergarten students attending a New Haven Public School are eligible to apply
- Students in grades 1-8 attending a New Haven Public School are eligible to apply
- Students from families committed to 100% participation and attendance are eligible to apply
- Students from families meeting the above conditions whose total family income is at or below the Federal Child Nutrition School Program Guidelines are eligible to apply
Next: There are three steps to complete the application for grades K–8:
- Apply online (online application only) and remember to create a username and password (keep for your records)
- Upload most recent report card (preferred within the online application) or mail to the Horizons office at 50 Loomis Place, New Haven CT 06511
- Give applicant’s teacher the Student Evaluation Form found here and have the teacher email email@example.com or mail the form to the Horizons office at 50 Loomis Place, New Haven CT 06511
Important & Additional Information:
- Applicant parent/guardian is responsible for completing all application steps.
- Computer assistance will be available at Horizons at Foote School during scheduled times (please contact the Horizons office for assistance). Email Christina MacLean at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
- All eligible students with applications completed by the deadline will be considered for admission. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
- We will make selections for interviews, and at that time we will require proof of income as well.
- Candidates not eligible for admission will be notified via email in April.
- Admission decisions will be released in early May.
- Successful candidates will be asked to attend a Saturday event as the final phase of admissions (TBD).
Ready to Start?
*This is an online application only*
Apply at the Application Link Below
***Please Note: Parents, SIGN UP and create a username and password in order to login and complete the online application. YOU MUST CHOOSE HORIZONS AT FOOTE SCHOOL when signing up for the application to be received. Keep a copy for your records.***
Please READ the ONLINE ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Application Link: APPLY HERE
You must remember to click the SUBMIT button when you are done; you will receive a confirmation email once submitted successfully. If not, go back into the application to see what has not yet been completed.
All New Students MUST submit a teacher evaluation form that can me emailed, mailed or uploaded on to the online application form before or after submitting an application.
Student Evaluation Form found here (PDF)
Student Evaluation Form found here (Word Document)
Horizons office at 50 Loomis Place, New Haven CT 06511
Thank you for your interest in Horizons at Foote!