Horizons at Foote K-6th Grade Program Admissions
LINKS TO THE APPLICATION ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FIRST SO YOU HAVE ALL THE APPROPRIATE INFORMATION FOR APPLYING.
First: Is my child eligible to apply to Horizons at Foote?
(See FAQs for additional information on the APPLY page)
- Kindergarten students attending a New Haven Public School are eligible to apply
- Students in grades 1-6 attending a New Haven Public School are eligible to apply
- Students from families committed to 100% participation and attendance are eligible to apply
- Students from families meeting the above conditions whose total family income is at or below the Federal Child Nutrition School Program Guidelines are eligible to apply
Next: There are three steps to complete the application for grades K–6:
- Apply online (online application only)
- Email or mail most recent report card
- Give applicant’s teacher the Student Evaluation Form found here or from the application page
Important & Additional Information:
- Applicant parent/guardian is responsible for completing all application steps by the April 1, 2019 deadline.
- Computer assistance will be available at Horizons at Foote School during scheduled times (please contact the Horizons office for assistance). Email Kelonda Maull at email@example.com to schedule.
- All eligible students with applications completed by the deadline will be considered for admission. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
- After the deadline, we will make selections for interviews to be held in April. At that time we will require proof of income as well.
- Candidates not eligible for admission will be notified in April.
- Admission decisions will be released in early May.
- Successful candidates will be asked to attend a Saturday event as the final phase of admissions.
Ready to Start?
*This is an online application only*
Please Note: Parents, please create a username and password in order to login “New User Registration” and complete the online application. Keep a copy for your records.
You must remember to click the SUBMIT button when you are done; you will receive a confirmation email once submitted successfully. If not, go back into the application to see what has not yet been completed.
Thank you for your interest in Horizons at Foote!